I got more done in April than I thought!
No finishes but I expect to have at least one in May. Still need two more finishes to meet my goal of 10 for the year, one of which need to be larger than 40 x 40.
I made 30 blocks for the 350 Block Challenge. My year-to-date total is 132.
- Crumb Blocks: 8
- The Farmer’s Wife (Has a Secret): 9
- Orphan Blocks: 3*
- Princess Dreams: 5
- Row Robin Swap: 5
My scraps pile went down just a tiny bit because of the Crumb Blocks. Still so much more to be organized.
Still have made no effort to get a new blog banner.
* Made for Princess Dreams but not going to be used.